Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memories at Serau village

Wawan: I wrote this when I'm back at Kelantan (which is my home)

Memories at Serau village


I remember my time at Serau village,
Every second there was a privilege,
It was indeed better than expected,
Since this everyone does not expected.

The air were fresh and clean,
I felt like it cleanse even my spleen,
The house that I stay there is cold shiver,
It is not just because it’s near the river.

As I went to venture with a motorcycle,
I also look closely at the nature’s cycle,
As I was amazed of the beauty of nature,
I am glad this experiences I capture.

Lots of things I did happily there,
Playing traditional “gasing” here and there,
Lame and easy fishing in a pond,
Easy to catch as if I was using a wand.

Three days of being there was over,
It is time for me to return to my real home,
My feeling torn between like a clover,
It is sad considering I also consider Serau,
As a home.

P/s: Thank you all the people at Serau village. You all will be a memory that I would not forget my entire life. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment