Sunday, May 24, 2009

A well-ended night

Wawan: I wrote this just after getting back to the hostel after the farewell dinner..

A well-ended night


Tonight there was a farewell dinner,
Where all students were there but whiners,
Told to wear clothes of strips and flowers,
Well there is no need for all to be cowers.

And as I enter the hall,
I lean slowly against the wall,
I can clearly see that the place is nice,
Although it is not what my friends would realize.

There is no need to be heist,
As the food are distributed by the wise,
Ignoring this and you may pay the price,
Wait and see what in the future lies.

The dolls in the hall were wearing nice,
Black stripes although yellow nor green were not suffice,
Flowery grows in the buds of shirts,
Oh if you’re not within the theme then it’ll hurt.

Flashy light kept blinking my vision,
It is indeed a well-guess intuition,
That everyone in the hall was happy,
It does not matter if you think you’re crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment